As expected, Sheffield-based Libertine has indicated a closing date for their funding round of April 12th.
Having secured more than £700k from a combination of existing investors, Venture Capitalists’ Mercia Technologies, and private investors, Libertine is keeping the opportunity open for one more week, before finalising the paperwork for the round.
Already in revenue and with some lucrative, strategic contracts in place, Libertine’s platform technology is set to accelerate the global adoption of hybrid electric vehicles and help make decentralised power generation the norm.
The result will be clean, reliable and affordable power to wherever it is needed; transforming the lives of millions of people.
If you haven’t looked at the Libertine opportunity yet, here are the key points:
- Total addressable market in excess of USD $100 Billion.
- Invest alongside (and on the same terms) as Mercia Technologies, which has already invested £650k.
- With 28 patents – Libertine is a world-leader in Free Piston Engine technology.
- Commercial relationships with Malaysian multinational oil and gas giant PETRONAS, and Israeli Aquarius Engines.
- Signed first technology license and currently reporting 80-100% annual revenue growth.
- Significant revenue generated already – recently won a USD $238k order.
- Technology set to deliver huge benefits across a multitude of industries – motor vehicles, renewable technologies, and the oil and gas sector to name a few.
- Lead Investor and Advisor – Sir Robin Saxby, the first CEO of ARM Holdings (built to a market capitalisation of more than USD $10 Billion).
If you wish to invest or know more about this opportunity, please click here.