Libertine’s funding round is expected to close within days, as the target ticks over the 98% mark.
Libertine’s platform technology is set to accelerate the global adoption of hybrid electric vehicles and help make decentralised power generation the norm; bringing clean, reliable and affordable power to wherever it is needed and transforming the lives of millions of people.
Receiving investment from Mercia Technologies, the Envestors platform and Shadow Foundr investors, Libertine’s co-funding round has been a real success story.
If you haven’t looked at the Libertine opportunity yet, here are the key points:
- Total addressable market in excess of USD $100 Billion.
- Targeting an exit value in excess of £150m by 2024 – 18x return.
- Invest alongside (and on the same terms) as Venture Capitalist, Mercia Technologies, which has already invested £650k.
- Based in Sheffield and holding 28 patents – Libertine is a world-leader in Free Piston Engine technology.
- Commercial relationships with Malaysian multinational oil and gas giant PETRONAS, and Israeli Aquarius Engines.
- Signed first technology license and currently reporting 80-100% annual revenue growth.
- Significant revenue generated already – recently won a USD $238k order.
- Technology set to deliver huge benefits across a multitude of industries – motor vehicles, renewable technologies, and the oil and gas sector to name a few.
- Lead investor – Sir Robin Saxby, the first CEO of ARM Holdings (built to a market capitalisation of more than USD $10 Billion).
If you wish to invest or know more about this opportunity, please click here.