|Host:||D2N2 Growth Hub|
|Venue:||East Midlands Chamber Derby Office, 2 Victoria Way, Derby, DE24 8AN|
|Date:||Wednesday 30th October, 2019|
|Time:||9am – 5pm|
This workshop is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Are you ready to grow your business? Do you need to prepare for investment? Do you know how to prepare for investment well? Do you know what an Investor expects to see?
This workshop will give you the following:
- Understanding the type of funding for your business needs
- How to access Investment Funds
- How to prepare a convincing case
- Ensuring your business is investment ready
- What is involved in developing a successful business
- Top tips for achieving business growth
- Accessing finance
- Find out what support is available to help your business grow
Who should attend?
These seminars are open to small and medium-sized businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
|9am-9.30am:||Registration, tea and coffee and networking|
– Paul Jenkinson, Paul Jenkinson Consulting
|9.45am-10.15am:|| The funding landscape
– John O’Donnel, Business Finance Manager, D2N2 Growth Hub
|10.15am-11.15am:|| Pitch Deck & IM
– Paul Jenkinson
|11.15am-11.30am:||Tea and coffee break|
|11.30am-12.30pm:|| Financial Model, valuation, R&D tax credits, SEIS & EIS
– Neil Taylor, Edwards Accountants
– Debra Martin, Geldards LLP
|2pm-2.45pm:|| How to raise angel funding
– Alex Toft, Minerva
|2.45pm-3.30pm:|| How to raise crowd funding
– Jason Kluver, Shadow Foundr
|3.30pm-3.45pm:||Tea and coffe break|
|3.45pm-4.45pm:|| How to raise venture capital
– Ray Harris, Foresight Group
|4.45pm-5pm:|| Day summary & further support available
– Paul Jenkinson and John O’Donnell
The support provided by D2N2 Growth Hub 2019-2022 is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evdience that you are a small to medium sized enterprise.
Prior to attending a D2N2 Growth Hub event, or contact with a D2N2 Growth Hub Adviser, you will need to submit an SME enrolment form providing details of your business which will be sent to you via email.
For more information please contact email@example.com.